- 375g box of wholegrain rotini pasta
- 15oz can of chickpeas or white navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 slices of sun-dried tomatoes, in oil or dried
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, grated
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 5 strands of green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup of sliced black olives, optional
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Make sure you salt the water well.
- In a measuring cup, add all of the dressing ingredients and whisk together.
- When pasta is ready, drain and run under cold water to stop it from cooking.
- Toss the pasta and dressing together in a mixing bowl.
- Serve as a side dish or as a meal.