- 4 cups of potatoes, diced
- 6 cups of vegetable stock
- 1-2 stalks of leek, sliced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 springs of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot over medium heat, sauté leeks and garlic with a couple of tablespoons of stock until leek is translucent, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add stock, potatoes, bay leaves, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until potato is tender, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and blitz until silky smooth using a hand blender.
- Serve with a few springs of thyme and enjoy!