- 15oz can of white beans, rinsed and drained
- 15oz can of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15oz can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the other ingredients and add the lemon dressing.
- Check for flavour and adjust as needed. It’s best to let it sit for a few hours to allow the flavours to absorb.