- 6 cobs of corn
- 3 tablespoons of vegan butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 3-4 tablespoons of vegan parmesan
- 1/2 a batch of chipotle lime cashew crema
- Preheat BBQ grill to 400°F.
- Prepare the baste by combining the melted vegan butter with the lime juice.
- Place corn on the grill and baste well with lime butter.
- Cook for approximately 25-30 minutes rotating every 7-10 minutes to ensure it doesn’t burn and that all sides get a char.
- Once cooked, place on a serving platter and sprinkle with smoked paprika and vegan cheese.
- Add half the crema into a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag (if using a sandwich bag, cut the tip off of one corner). Pipe a “Z” pattern onto each cob of corn.
- Enjoy as an appetizer or side to any BBQ!