- 1 bag of corn tortilla chips (I prefer low-sodium)
- 1 batch of cauliflower mushroom & walnut ground or store-bought vegan ground
- 1 batch of spicy vegan cheese sauce
- 3/4 cup of sliced black olives
- 3/4 cup of chopped green onions (optional)
- 1/4 cup of pickled and diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 an avocado, cubed and drizzled with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- In a large serving bowl, layer nachos, vegan ground, olives, onions, jalapenos and a drizzle of spicy vegan cheese sauce.
- Continue layering to fill the bowl.
- Top the final layer with the remaining toppings and add avocado.
Tip: don’t make this too far in advance as the tortilla chips will get soggy.