- 2 cups of strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 pint of raspberries
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and wedges cut in half
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 pineapple, cubed
- 2 cups of grapes
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- A few mint leaves (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Serve as a snack or dessert. Fruit salads are a fabulous way to get a variety of fruit in one bowl.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a few days.
Tip: In winter months, I have used frozen fruit and it’s just as delicious. Just be sure to make it with enough time for the fruit to thaw before serving.