- 2 15-oz cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 3/4 cup of fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3-6 tablespoons of all-purpose wholegrain flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. These can also be cooked in an air fryer.
- In a food processor, add chickpeas and garlic and pulse until you reach a medium crumble. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the flour. Continue to pulse until it resembles a crumble, then add flour one tablespoon at a time until you achieve a dough-like texture.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop and shape the mixture into balls.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with hummus, tahini sauce or tzatziki.