Serves: 4 – 6
- 15 oz can of chickpeas
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 heaping tablespoon of tahini
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Paprika for garnish
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil for garnish (optional)
- Finely chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, add chickpeas with half the water from the can and all ingredients except those for garnish. Blend until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add more water from the can one tablespoon at a time.
- Pour onto a serving dish, sprinkle with paprika and parsley, and drizzle with olive oil.