- 6-8 large Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely cubed
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, finely cubed
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, finely cubed
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of Nonna Magdalena’s Chimichurri
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover them with water. Boil on high until the potatoes are tender and you can easily run a knife through them (approximately 30 minutes).
- Remove the potatoes from the water and let cool. Once cool enough to handle, peel and cut into small 1/2 to 1-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes and all other ingredients. Mix well and add more chimichurri if needed.
- Serve and enjoy!