Makes: 6 Popsicle
- 1 cup of sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (adjust if needed)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of vanilla coconut milk Kefir or vanilla coconut milk yogurt
- 6 popsicle moulds
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender except for the Kefir or yogurt.
- Fill popsicle moulds with 1/3 of the strawberry mixture and freeze for 1 hour or until firm to the touch.
- Remove from the freezer and add 1/3 of the Kefir or yogurt and freeze for another hour (or a bit less as you will need to add the stick, so it depends how long your popsicle sticks are).
- Fill with the remaining strawberry mixture, add the stick and freeze for another hour or until completely frozen.